Strange House

 

This is an arrangement of the house. Can you find the strangeness of this house? At first glance, you may be thinking this is a very ordinary house. However, if you look everywhere carefully, you will notice there are many strange feelings of discomfort that exist in this house. The discomfort was compounded, it leads to one ”fact” in the end. It is a fact too scary to believe. 


Hello, everyone! I will introduce a mystery novel which I want to recommend. It is an introduction to the book that I wrote above. Don't you wonder what kind of secret is hidden in this floor plan? Try to imagine yourself!

The book's title is "Henna Ie(Strange House)" which was written by Uketsu. I'm sure many of you have seen it in bookstores. When I find this book for the first time, I think that it is a book introducing a lot of storage arrangements of rooms. I wondered why a book like this could be the best seller. A few days later, I saw a Uketsu movie on YouTube. I was shocked to know that "Henna Ie" is the book version of this video. The movie was very interesting, so I bought it during the week. When I read it, it was still interesting! I stayed up late to read it all at once.

I will introduce Uketsu before talking about the book. Uketsu is a Japanese YouTuber, web writer, and horror writer. "Henna Ie" is certainly a horror story, but I think it is a mystery novel. He is mainly active in writing occult fiction. She is also known as an interesting tweeter. He has been featured in online news several times. He is a very humorous person.

Now, let's talk about the fortunate of the book "Henna Ie". This is a mystery novel, and the author himself appears in the story. One of the fortunate of this book is real. The real name of the place is used in the book. Maybe this kind of incident is really happening in the town where we live in. There is a realness, so we cannot say that "It is impossible." The story is also easy to understand because Uketsu will speak from a position similar to that of a reader. You could say it is a reasonable inference. And I want you to pay attention to the floor plan the most. At first glance, it's just a floor plan. If you don't pay attention to it, you may pass it by without feeling any discomfort. The floor plan will never exist, but it can be. It is a big fortunate of this book that is the reality which makes readers think that "It maybe exist."

Another fortunate of the book is a unique aftertaste after reading. It can say about the movies on YouTube. The incident was seemed to be solved, but some questions posed in the end. There may be another real villain...? There aren't enough victims...? I wanted to read it again and solve the incident myself! It is a unique story that readers can interpret free.

Are you interested in this? You can't predict the criminal or the trick until the end, so it is interesting enough as a simple mystery novel. If you don't like to read, please watch the movie. It is very impressive! You will enjoy the novel whether you have watched the video or not. The novel is a complete version of the video. So, I don't recommend reading the book before watching the video.

Below are the links to the books and videos which I mentioned this time.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%A4%89%E3%81%AA%E5%AE%B6-%E9%9B%A8%E7%A9%B4/dp/4864108455

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBIL0eAwDs8

Thank you for reading this blog. I like mystery novels very much. So, please tell me your favorite one in the comment. See you soon!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Beauty and Physical Attractiveness

Science of the Future and Us