My Favorite Music

Hello everyone! I am a university student in Japan. This is my first time creating a blog.

My hobby is listening to music. So this time I would like to write about my favorite Japanese pop music. 

First, I would like to recommend to everyone Mrs. GREEN APPLE.

They are a five-member band group that made their major debut in 2015. "Ao to Natsu (Blue and Summer)" and "Boku no Koto (About me)" are their most famous songs.

But my favorite song is Gahouzinn, which is written in Japanese as "I meet people" and means that everything starts when you meet people.  The lyrics are beautiful, not to mention the bright melody and pleasant vocals.

 "I hope you meet someone who can heal your wounds, and that your kindness can save the world."

This is the meaning of the lyrics used in the main chorus. This song will encourage and cheer up your depressed heart. If you listen to it when you're going through a tough time, it will help you make a positive change!

Second, I would like to introduce is Tota Kasamura. He doesn't sing himself, but he is an author and composer using Vocaloid. Some of his famous songs are LIFE and Shokuzai (Atonement).

His songs are characterized by the storyline of the lyrics. One of my favorites is Anata no Yoru ga Akerumade (Until Your Night Dawns). This is one of the songs in a series of works. The series consists of the following three songs.

Akenai Yoru no Lily (Lily of the Distant Night)

Anata no Yoru ga Akerumade (Until Your Night Dawns)

Ohayou Boku no Utahime (Good Morning, My Diva)

I was introduced to this song by a friend, and it's worth listening to all three together. I was so moved when I first heard it that I cried.

Both artists make great songs, so if you're at all interested, take the opportunity to listen to them!

Thank you for reading this far. 

See you soon.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Beauty and Physical Attractiveness

Science of the Future and Us