Les Miserables

     One movie which I really liked was Les Miserable. It was made in 2012. Hugh Jackman starred in it. Tom Hooper directed it.
     This is the story of a man who ends up living in prison for 19 years because he stole a single loaf of bread. It was set in France in the early 1800s. In the beginning, Jean Valjean was released from prison, but he wondered because he didn't know what should do. Then, he meet a people of a church and vowed to live an honest life. Suddenly, he encountered a police officer who knows about Jean Valjean's past. At the end of the story, Jean Valjean passed away while being watched over by the two persons he loved as if they were his own children.
     I liked this movie because it describes the social conditions and people's lives at that time in great detail. It was unique because it is a musical movie. All of the songs in this movie were great. It's also interesting to see how their thinking changes throughout the story. I'm sure you will be very impressed.

1人以上、、「HUGH RUSSEL ANNE AMANDA EDDIE HELENA SACHA JACKMAN CROWE HATHAWAY SEYFRIED REDMAYNE BONHAM CARTER BARON COHEN LesMisérables THE MUSICAL PHENOMENON DVD レ・ミゼラブル UNIVERSAL」というテキストの画像のようです

コメント

  1. I also like "Les Miserable"! When I was in junior high school, I performed its play at the school festival with my classmate. From that, I like the famous sing called "Do You Hear The People Sing?".

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Beauty and Physical Attractiveness

Science of the Future and Us